- Enjoy your free time. Learn the difference between work time and leisure/rest time. Turn off Slack & don’t work more time than you sleep.
- Give your phone a break. A few simple rules: don’t bring your phone to the dinner table, turn it off before going to bed, and make sure it’s not the first thing you pay attention to when you wake up.
- Learn to say “no”. To work, complicated plans, and favors that will compromise you. It’s OK to be selfish sometimes, but don’t make this a habit.
- Eat healthier meals. Perhaps one of the greatest advices of all times is the simplest: eat your veggies!
- Listen and be listened. You have a voice and people should respect that. Make sure you get the time you deserve. And remember: it’s a two-way street.
- Create more playlists. Find new music, discover new bands, and make sure you waltz at your very own rhythm.
- Dance more often. No matter when or when. Your body loves moving to the beat of its own music. Turn on those jams and sweat! You’ll love the after feeling.
- Stay in touch with good friends. Don’t let distance, work, or time get in the way.
- Dismiss people who mistreat you. Focus your energy in people who bring out the best in you, even in the bad times.
- Read more. The only way to be in two places at once.
Kilo India Delta.